Who are we?
Sun-cop is a network of Moroccan auto-entrepreneurs operationalized by the Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy in the areas of sustainable development, renewable energy and energy efficiency, born from a partnership between the Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water and the Environment of Morocco, National Agency for the Development of Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency Morocco (ADEREE) and The German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) in 2016.
Sun-Cop was created in 2016, just two months before COP22 by its 3 young Moroccan Auto-entrepreneurs with the ambition to assist its clients in concretizing their objectives into participatory projects through consultations on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
With the ambition to integrate qualitatively Moroccan market, where questions of economic growth, social development, and environmental protection gained an increasing importance during the last years and represents a major challenge for many countries, the network of self-entrepreneurs Sun-cop was quickly seized the opportunity to extend its expertise in the field of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
Through our work with national and international organizations and institutions, we will be able to further develop strong expertise. Today, as a dedicated and competent team of self-entrepreneurs, we are proud to support our national and international clients in their efforts to meet the challenges of sustainable development.
Sun-cop support its clients in concretizing their objectives into participatory projects, quality technical consultations, engaging events, and compelling communication in relation with renewable energy and energy efficiency. Based in Morocco and founded by Moroccan young people competences, Sun-cop operates at the intersection of the national and the international level.
- Conduct technical consultations,
- Expert interviews
- Study tours are an effective way to build networks and get to know new markets and sectors while taking care of all travel logistics.
- Coherent planning,
- Coordination of resources and goal-oriented execution
- Project development,
- Partner onboarding,
- Process management
- Monitoring and reporting of results
- We assist you with program development, speakers and participants management, moderation, mediaand logistics aspects.
- Powerpoint design and mind-mapping
- Internal and External communications,
- Media relations,
- Videography and Photography
- Social Media
- And other tools that makes your message being heard.
Preparation and moderation of participatory workshops in the sector of renewable energy and energy efficiency. Sun-cop has auto-entrepreneursexpert trainers in the following sectors:
- Renewable Energies
- Management and control of water
- Commitment to customers.
- Respect for employees.
- Obsession with performance.
- Environmental protection.
Can become aexpert of the Sun-Cop network, any self-entrepreneur in renewable energies, project management, communication and training.
Thank you for your interest in the Sun-Cop network. We look forward to working with you and counting you among our Sun-Cop experts.
We supported the Green mosques and buildings project in terms of:
- Preparing energy efficiency (EE) and renewable energies (RE) reports, preparation of the Energy consumption database of 90 Mosques.
- Participate in verification meetings of collected data with the Green Mosques and Building project and prepare the PVs and action plan.
- Elaboration of energy audits for lighting being the primer energy consumer in mosques. As an output, practical solutions and actions plan was proposed in order to reduce energy consumption, control CO2 emissions, and set up energy efficiency practices within the Imams and Mourchidins.