Tarek will soon hold a Master of Science in energy systems and renewable energy from September 2020 at Mälardalen – Västerås University in Sweden. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in experimental science in Morocco and is currently in the final stages of his graduation project at the Institute of Engineering and Thermophysics (IET) in Beijing, China.
- Mandatory information for the membership of an institution or a person to the Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy (CJMED) and the participation in its activities.
- This sheet can be completed and adapted according to your needs. The CJMED reserves the right to accept or refuse a membership.
- Please note: special care must be taken when entering personal data by the honorary member and ambassador (email and telephone in particular)
- Acknowledges having been informed that joining CJMED goes hand in hand with knowledge of its vision and missions
- Recognizes that membership of CJMED does not take effect until the related fees have been paid.
I hereby enclose my annual contribution of the sum of:
– 1000 DH corresponding to my status of: MEMBER OF HONOR and AMBASSADOR OF THE CJMED
By bank transfer payable to ” Centre des Jeunes Marocains pour l’Energie Durable” (ASSO CENTER JEUNES M E D)
The details of the bank account of the center are:
- Bank Name : Crédit du Maroc
- Bank RIB : 550. 0000 086 015 131775 82
- IBAN : MA212
- Swift Code : CDMAMAMC
The CJMED may be required to use your personal data (in particular the email address for association purposes). To this end, the information collected may be subject to computer processing by the CJMED.
At any time, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
For the exercise of these rights, you are invited to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org