Cooperation and partnership
– Convinced about the importance of the contribution of cooperation and partnership in the implementation of development projects and programs at local level, the Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy (CJMED), seeks to develop actions of partnership and cooperation with national and international actors.
– Thus, between 2019 and 2020, 3 agreements of cooperation and exchange of experiences were concluded with similar organizations and centers at national and international level.
– Regarding the collaboration and exchange of experiences on youth involvement in the energy transition, which form part of the commitment to be active in CJMED
– In this context, the Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy continues to consult with international organizations and potential regional groups and networks with a view to launching or contributing to the realization of local development projects in particular in the field of renewable energy.
– On the other hand, the CJMED intensifies its participation in international and regional events in order to promote the center and seek possible forms of cooperation for the effective fulfillment of its missions.
The PCCB Network is a voluntary association of interested entities and initiatives involved in climate-related capacity-building efforts, who are willing to share information on good practices of their work, exchange knowledge, contribute to the work of PCCB in fulfilling its mandate, and seek to connect and collaborate with their peers across sectors and regions.
Climathon is a city-based programme that offers a clear pathway to action and interaction an opportunity for cities and citizens to co-create local ideas to shared climate challenges. At the core of the programme is an ideathon powered by local organisers; the people who know their cities and climate challenges the best.