Holder of a master’s in management and Control of Organizations, her project was under thematic: Management control of the company AMENDIS: inventory and proposals for improvement, as an active member within the CJMED, he contributes to the improvement of the center especially concerning the administrative aspects and the economic and financial management of the projects.
Anas Hmimad, quality, safety and environment manager in a metal construction and civil engineering company in Casablanca. Previously, he worked as an independent consultant for the “Green Mosques” project implemented by the German agency for international cooperation (GIZ) in partnership with the Ministry of Habous and Islamic Affairs and the Energy Investment Company (SIE).
Holder of a master’s degree in renewable energies and energy efficiency from the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fez. He currently works as a full-time trainer at IFMEREE (training institute for renewable energies and energy efficiency), he provides initial training for technicians specialized in energy efficiency and renewable energies.
- Mandatory information for the membership of an institution or a person to the Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy (CJMED) and the participation in its activities.
- This sheet can be completed and adapted according to your needs. The CJMED reserves the right to accept or refuse a membership.
- Please note: special care must be taken when entering personal data by the honorary member and ambassador (email and telephone in particular)
- Acknowledges having been informed that joining CJMED goes hand in hand with knowledge of its vision and missions
- Recognizes that membership of CJMED does not take effect until the related fees have been paid.
I hereby enclose my annual contribution of the sum of:
– 400 DH corresponding to my status of: Active Member
By bank transfer payable to ” Centre des Jeunes Marocains pour l’Energie Durable” (ASSO CENTER JEUNES M E D)
The details of the bank account of the Association are:
– Bank Name : Crédit du Maroc
– Bank RIB : 021. 550. 0000 086 015 131775 82
– IBAN : MA212
– Swift Code : CDMAMAMC
As an active member :
- I, the undersigned, request my individual membership in the NGO: Moroccan Youth Center for Sustainable Energy as an active member.
- If my membership application is accepted, I agree to act in accordance with the vision and missions of the center.
For accepted requests, the Moroccan youth center for Sustainable Energy will contact the parties concerned to complete the procedure.
At any time, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
For the exercise of these rights, you are invited to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org